YouTube requires that YouTube Studio is open and ready on the account you are streaming to before you begin the stream on your broadcast system. This is required to broadcast morning announcements, whether you are using Tricaster or mimoLive.
- Go to youtube.com and login with the account associated with your morning announcement channel.
- Click on the create content button in the top-right corner of the page. It looks like a camera with a plus sign in the middle of it.
- Click "Go Live"
- After a moment of loading, YouTube Studio will open and you should see a black video player with "waiting for connection" dialog.
- Begin the stream on your broadcast system. You should see the stream begin on your YouTube Studio page within a few seconds of starting the stream on your system.
- You will need to make sure YouTube Studio is open on a device and ready for connection before every stream. Don't begin streaming on your broadcast system until you see the "waiting for connection" dialog.
- You need to make sure that the stream ID/Key in your broadcast system matches the stream key shown in YouTube Studio.