For instructions on how to lock or unlock the lockers, click here or scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Locker Locations in the District
Coppell High School - 185 West Parkway Blvd. Coppell, TX 75019
- The lockers at CHS are located next to the doors leading into the cafeteria, behind a low brick wall. If you follow Cowboy Drive around to the back of the campus, you will see the doors on your right before the road curves back around to the left.
Coppell Middle School East - 400 Mockingbird Lane, Coppell, TX 75019
- The lockers at CMS East are located at the front of the campus, next to the main entry doors. The front of the campus is near the corner of Mockingbird Lane and Falcon Lane, and there are two flag poles outside the main entrance.
Coppell Middle School West - 2701 Ranch Trail, Dallas, TX 75019
- The lockers at CMS West are located at the back of the campus under a long covered walkway. When you arrive at the front of West from Ranch Trail, follow the road to the right around to the back of the campus, and you will see the lockers near the end of the walkway as you come around the corner.
Unlocking and Locking the Lockers
1. Enter the 4-digit code you were provided in the ticket, then press the "ZEPHYR" button. The green light will turn on to show the correct code has been entered and the lock is in the pre-unlock status.
2. Turn the knob clockwise to unlock.
3. Remove the device from inside the locker and close the door.
4. If you have been asked to leave a device in a locker, please see the "To Lock" section below.
1. Select any available locker, place the device inside, and turn the knob counter-clockwise to lock. Enter your own self-selected 4-digit code, then press the "ZEPHYR" button. The lock will emit a long audible "beep" and the red and green lights will simultaneously flash twice.
2. The green light will turn on, indicating that the locker has been successfully locked.
3. If you need to reopen the locker, please see the "To Open" section above.