Most Mac applications you may need, Office 365, Chrome, Zoom, etc. are available for easy install through Manager.
1. Open up the Manager application and click "Self-Service."
2. Select "My Apps" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click in the Search bar and type out the app you're looking for.
- You can click 'update' to refresh the list of apps, if the one you need doesn't appear upon search.
4. Click "(Re)Install/Update" to start the download.
5. Once you see the "Command sent to the device" pop-up the download will start on its own.
Please note, you will not receive a notification the application has finished installing. About 10-20 minutes after you see the install command pop-up, check your Applications folder or the Launchpad and the app will be there.
If the app you search for is unavailable, please submit a new help desk ticket.