If you are restricted from viewing YouTube videos or are seeing an "Account Suspended" message
1. Go to www.youtube.com
2. Click on Sign In at the top right
- Make sure you are not signed in to a personal account, if you are, sign out and start at Step 3
- If you are already signed in to your school account: Skip to Step 13
3. Sign in with school account @g.coppellisd.com
4. You should get this screen
5. Scroll down to "How Will My Brand Account Be Impacted While Suspended?"
6. Click the blue "Here" link
7. Scroll to "Your Brand Accounts" and click the account shown
8. Click "Delete Account"
9. Sign In
10. Scroll down to "How Will My Brand Account Be Impacted While Suspended?"
11. Click the blue "YouTube channel switcher" link
12. A screen with two boxes should come up, click the one with your school email address (not username e.x. asmith or abc1234)
13. Click the User icon at the top right of the page
14. Click "Google Account"
15. On the left side of the page, click "Data & personalization"
16. Scroll down to the "Download or delete your data" section
17. Click on "Delete a service"
18. On the next screen click on "Delete a service"
19. Click on the 'trash can' icon to the right of YouTube
20. On the next screen, click on "I want to permanently delete my content"
21. Click the check box
22. Click the "Delete My Content" button
23. You will need to enter your whole g.coppellisd.com email address
24. Click on "Delete My Content" one more time
You should now be able to access YouTube again.
If at any point you get a different screen or response during this process, start from the very beginning.