Due to a change in the way Adobe licenses Creative Cloud software to K-12 educational institutions, users will be required to login to Creative Cloud the first time they use Adobe applications on a computer. This is different from the past when the software was licensed per-device and did not require a login.
1. Opening an Adobe program will present you with the following screen. Click "Sign In Now" to proceed.
2. Type @coppellisd.com in the username area, as seen below.
3. After you type @coppellisd.com, click the password field. The software will recognize you are with CISD and take you to our unique login page, which you can see below:
4. On this page, enter your CISD username and password (e.g. jdoe/coppell123). Please note that you do NOT need to include @coppellisd.com, @g.coppellisd.com, or @newtech.coppellisd.com. Login on this step just like you would log into your computer.
5. If the login is successful, you will see the following screen:
6. Click Continue to proceed and open your program.