The purpose of the article is to help you log in to Schoology.
Logging in on a Desktop, Laptop, or Mac via the Schoology Website
1. When logging into Schoology using a computer, use schoology.coppellisd.com
2. In the "Email or Username" field enter in your network username. Do not include "@coppellisd.com" or “@g.coppellisd.com”
3. Use your network password to login to Schoology. *NOTE, if learners have not reset their network password from the default, this may prevent them from being able to log in.
Logging in on an iPad using the Schoology App
1. Tap in the "Find your school or domain" and type out "Coppell ISD". Select the option as seen below.
2. Once you have selected Coppell ISD, click on the > arrow.
3. You will be taken to the CISD login landing page. Enter in your username, either XXX0000 or flastname, and network password.
If you continue to experience login troubles, please submit a help desk ticket.