Office and/or Administrative Staff Only.
If you reside in a classroom, please do not sign in to the phone.
To use your Polycom phone with your personal extension, you will need to sign-in to the phone with your Office 365 account using the web sign-in option.
- Press the Sign In button in the bottom Left
- Select: Web Sign-In
- On your computer, open a web browser (e.g. Chrome) and visit the website "http://aka.ms/sphone". You will see the screen below:
- Enter the 9 character code displayed on your phone screen into the box on the website. This code is randomly generated and is unique to your phone.
- Click the Next button.
- Login using your CISD e-mail address and password. You must use your full e-mail address, including the @coppellisd.com. If prompted to select between a Work or School account or a Personal account, choose Work or School account.
- If successful, you will be taken to the screen below:
- Your phone will automatically be signed in and ready for use.