If you have forgotten your CISD password you can use the Self-Service Password Reset tool to change your password, and regain access to your account without having to contact the Help Desk.
Note: You will need to setup your account verification methods before you are able to use Self-Service Password Reset. We have created documentation to help: How Do I Setup Account Verification Methods for My Coppell ISD Account?
The Self-Service Password Reset tool can be found at aka.ms/pwreset
1. To initiate a password reset go to aka.ms/pwreset
2. Enter your CISD email address
3. Enter your CISD email address
4. Notice that after you enter your CISD email address the page displays the CISD logo.
This is a good indicator of authenticity to look for if you are ever asked to enter your CISD credentials to authenticate on a Microsoft site.
5. Enter the characters shown in the CAPTCHA picture
6. Click Next
7. Make sure I forgot my password is selected
8. Select the contact method you would like to use to reset your password.
Click the button to have Microsoft send you a verification code.
9. Type the verification code you received
10. Click Next
11. Enter your new password
12. Re-enter your new password
13. Click Finish
14. Your password has been reset.
It may take a few minutes for all the various systems to sync with your new password.