The Coppell Home Access Center (HAC) webpage can be found at hac.coppellisd.com. The username you will use to log into HAC is the same email address you provided as a guardian when you registered your child(ren) in the district.
If you are logging into HAC for the first time, you will have received an automated email with instructions on how to do so after your child(ren)'s registration was completed. That email will include a link to input an Access Code as well as instructions on how to set your password.
If you have previously logged into HAC and do not remember your password, or you need to reset it for any reason, please follow the instructions below.
1. To reset your HAC password go to hac.coppellisd.com and click on "Forgot My User Name or Password".
2. Click on the radial button next to "Email Address:", input the email address you provided as a guardian when your child(ren) was first registered, and click on "Submit".
3. After a minute or two, you should receive an email with instructions on how to reset your HAC password. The email should look something like this:
4. When you click on the link in the email, you will be taken to the "Challenge Questions" page, where you will need to answer the security question you previously setup. Once you correctly answer the security question, you will then be able to set a new password.
**If you are still unable to log into HAC after following these steps, please submit a ticket by going to https://coppellisdhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and include the following information in your request:
- Your child's 5-digit student ID number
- Their full first and last name
- Your home address
- Including this information in your ticket request will help expedite the process of manually resetting your HAC password.